Saturday, May 3, 2008

My First Visit to Doctor Motwani

My first visit to Dr. Motwani was to see if I qualified for lasik surgery. His staff ran me through the same types of tests that I had undergone previously at Dr. Kawesch's office. Though both seemed professional, I felt much more comfortable with Dr. Motwani than I did with the other office. During my consultation, I had a chance to visit with Dr. Motwani -- I never even saw Dr. Kawesch the day I went into his office. In fact, I was never told that it was a different Dr. Kawesch who was now running the clinic. I only found out when I noticed that the picture on the folder didn't match the picture on the website. From there Google took over ...

What I enjoyed the most about Dr. Motwani was that he was both professional and personable. When you're considering having laser surgery peformed on your eyeballs, it's important to feel that the person is competent; it's also nice to have a good feeling about them. I was fortunate in that I had both.

0 comments: